Thursday, April 26, 2012

Travel and beauty

TRAVEL AND BEAUTY


One of my favourite hobby is travelling. I have been to many different places all around the world. Being active is part of healthy lifestyle. I love to learn new languages, cultures, customs, different architecture. I am going to share with you places I love and are interesting to me.
 
Also I will share with you everything that is beautiful, atractive for me.
 
 
BRNO, CZECH REPUBLIC - My apartment
 
I was born in Brno, Czech republic. It is the second biggest city in the CR. Recently I live in USA, but I always love to come "home".
 
 
 
 
 
PAVLOV - CZECH REPUBLIC
The village of Pavlov lies on the easter slope of the Palava Hills below its highest peak, Devin (550m). It is known for its wine, historic landmarks, and archeology. As early as the 15th century Pavlov was the foremost winemaking village in the Mikulov estate. The village`s wine cellars with their rustic Baroque gables are evidence of the wealth Pavlov then enjoyed. There are historic farmers` houses on the town square, the church of St. Barbora, the Baroque cemetery and the castle Devicky.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Join me:
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata