Friday, April 27, 2012

Perfect Butt And Legs Workout

PERFECT BUTT AND LEGS WORKOUT

strengthening training

Great workout routine for your glutes, hamstring, thighs, abs. This one is great!
In this workout I am using Kettlebell 20lbs. If you do not have dumbbells or kettlebell at home, make sure you find something heavy (potatoes, juice, milk, whatever that is heavy).
 
Repeat each exercise 15times and do 3 rounds.
 
Each time I do this workout routine I feel my legs are longer, leaner, stronger and nicer!
  1. sumo squat x upright row, 15reps
  2. sumo squat x alternate upright row twist, 15reps
  3. dead lift x upright row, 15reps
  4. right leg side lift x upright row, 15reps
  5. left leg side lift x upright row, 15reps

Join me:


0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata