Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Healthy recipes

HEALTHY RECIPES

For a long time I was thinking if “I” should be posting recipes, because I am not the best cook in the world at all :-).
I do like cooking, but I do not like spending hours in the kitchen. I do not like fast food, so I try to cook every day a meal and so far I think I am doing well.:-)
My friends, people in the gym, people that I meet in the shopping center or where ever are often asking me a question: “what do you eat to stay fit and lean?”
And that is why I had that idea to share with you what I normally eat. Maybe you will like some of my recipes.
One thing I can promise – my recipes are simple, healthy and tasty.

Share your recipes with me and Perfeclteanbody. Your healthy recipes are more then welcome.

Salmon and salad

Very easy, simple recipe. It takes 5min to prepare and about 30min to bake. You need: 1 salmon filet, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt, fresh herbs, 1 teaspoon olive oil.
Pepper and salt the salmon, sprinkle with olive oil. Heat the oven to 500F and bake for about 30min. It is very flavorful, light, healthy.
Chicken and salad
- Salad with romaine lettuce, tomatoes, olives, celery hearts, roasted garlic and herb, 1tbl spoon of olive oil
- Rice
- Boneless skinless chicken thigh strips with 2 tomatoes, 3 pieces of celery hearts, 1 onion, 5 pieces of garlic, salt, red pepper, herbs, 1-2tbl spoon of olive oil, 1 tbl spoon of ketchup (optional). Place all of that into a cooking pot and bake for 1 hour.
It is good, tasty and healthy.



Join me:

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata