Saturday, March 2, 2013

My life - vacation in Mexico


Hello guys,


















I love to travel, meet new people, new culture and new adventure.There are so many places on my "wish list".
Since I was a child I always wanted to visit Mexico. It was my dream.
I grew up when Eastern Europe was under communism. We were not allowed to travel and we could not buy many things (we had bananas twice a year - for Christmas and Easter), hard to believe.
I kept dreaming of travelling around the world. Dreams come true....
This time I had a chance to visit Los Cabos.
 
If you have a dream, keep dreaming, work hard and go for it. Dreams come true...

Pavla
 
 
LOS CABOS - Airport
 
 
 
Hotel resort - Los Cabos
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Tips how not to overeat
 
 
 
Beach in LOS CABOS
 
 
 
Beach in Los Cabos - happy Wednesday
 
 
 
 
My favorite spot
 

 


 
 
My hotel room
 
 
 
 
Join me:

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata