Wednesday, March 6, 2013

STRETCHING ON THE BEACH - BIKINI MEXICO

Hello guys,



















you know I always mention: do not forget to warm up, cool down and stretch.
And I say it again and again. Stretching is so important, makes you flexible, limber, leaner, younger. It should be part of your workout routine every day.
My mother does every morning yoga - stretching. I was always wondering why she does that. But as I was more serious about fitness, I realized if I want to workout every day, I need to stretch every day.
Sometimes I wake up in the morning and feel pain in my lower back. It really helps me to stretch, to release the pain and become more flexible and ready for workout. This routine is very simple and it helps me, so it could help you too when you are not feeling perfect.:-)
 
Have a great day and do not forget to stretch!
 
Pavla
 
 
 
STRETCHING ON THE BEACH - BIKINI MEXICO
 
 
 
 
 
 
Join me:

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata