Thursday, March 21, 2013

GOING SHOPPING - FITNESS CLOTHES

Hi guys,

























What motivates you to workout?
Sometimes we lose motivation and get lost. People around me motivates me a lot, specially when they workout hard. We exercise for many reasons, want to be fit, healthy, feel good and look great, sexy!
I love fitness and fitness clothes make me feel sexy, great and amazing, if they fit. (Ladies, you know what I am talking about.:-)).
As I was shopping, I took couple of pictures for you. Let`s go shopping together, look great and feel sexy!
 
Have a great day,
 
Pavla
 
 
 
Nice green top
 
 
 
 
 
Nice pink top and sexy green capri
 
 

 
 
 Pink sexy top
  


 


 
This one is my favorite - fitness bag, LOVE IT!
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Join me: 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata