Tuesday, March 5, 2013

GET AMAZING SEXY LEGS WORKOUT - FAT BURN

Hello guys,

























Today I got one great message from one of you, it made me so happy that I need to share it over here. The news was: Pavla! Great news! I`ve been doing your workouts for the past month, I checked yesterday and I`ve lost 7lbs!
It made my day. I know very well my workouts work, but sometimes we lose our interest, motivation, hope and we get lost after few days. This message proves that my workouts works. It does not work over night, but in few days, weeks you see really nice results.
Want to get amazing legs? This routine helps you to reach your goal. It is interval training, fat burning workout and that means you will get sweat, burn hundreds of calories and fat.
It is one of my favorite routine, so effectively toning, shaping your legs while burning fat, I love it!
 
Go for it, it is your workout!
 
Pavla:-)
 
 
 
GET AMAZING SEXY LEGS WORKOUT - FAT BURN
 
 
 
 
Equipment:
  •  jump rope
  • 10lbs dumbbells
 
 
Recommendations:
  • interval training
  • drink whenever you need
  • have a short rest between exercises if need it (5-10sec)
 
Routine
  1. plié: squat plié (down and up), 1min
  2. plié: squat down x up and alternate elbow x opposite knee touch, 1min
  3. plié :  squat down x up and alternate toes touch, 1min
  4. plié:  pulse, 1min
  5. plié: down x twist x center x up, 1min
  6. squat x alternate leg lift, 1min
  7. jump rope, 1min
  8. alternate side lunge, 1min
  9. one side: side lunge x knee up (optional), 1min
  10. other side: side lunge x knee up (optional), 1min
  11. alternate side kick, 1min
  12. dead lift (10lbs dumbbells or heavier, lighter), 1min
  13. jump rope, 1min
  14. standing side crunch, 1min
  15. standing other side crunch, 1min
  16. twist, 1min
  17. zig zag, 1min
  18. one minute is left for rest between exercises
 
 
 
 
Join me:

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata