Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"FRIDGE DAY" - Show me what you eat

Hello guys,





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As you know, we always talk on facebook about some topic related to fitness.
Yesterday I made a "Fridge Day". I posted on facebook a photo of my own fridge and its content. And I have to say, for me it is very personal to share with you what I have in the fridge. As the photo shows, this is real life and real fitness.
I want to motivate and inspire you as much as possible to better, healthier life. And I know it is not always easy. If you live on your own, it is much easier to keep your diet clean and healthy. You buy your own food, keep it in the fridge and it is there as long as you eat it. If you live in a family, it is very common that not all of the members of the family are going to participate with you on your healthy diet, only because YOU want to lose weight/fat and be healthier, look great.
I want you to realize, that healthy diet is very important if you are trying to lose weight. You can workout in the gym for hours, but if you do not eat right, than all the energy you spent in your sweat is ruined and ineffective. Then you become frustrated how come you are not losing weight if you exercise every day for at least 30min.
Here is the answer: Your abs starts in the kitchen.
 
 
My fridge - you can tell I love vegetable and fruits, what do you like?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What you should have in the fridge?
 
  1. vegetables
  2. fruits
  3. healthy protein
  4. whole grains
Enjoy your day and remember I am here for you to support you to better, healthier and happier life!
 
Pavla
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Join me:

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata