Thursday, March 7, 2013

My life - HAIR transformation BEFORE & AFTER

Hello guys,


























Yesterday I had really nice day and want to share it with you.
I went to the hairdresser and treated myself very nicely and that is important for a woman once a while. Ok, I skipped men, you need your own time too.:-).
I went to the hair salon to meet Olga, who is amazing, talented hairdresser. I was so happy afterwards, she did excellent job. I would never ever be able to style my hair so fancy and pretty. At least yesterday my hair looked so good, because my hair is always sweat and in ponytail.:-)
I have a tip for you. Whenever you are feeling down, do something for yourself. Do whatever makes you happy, because YOU deserve it!
 
Hugs,
 
Pavla



Going to hairdresser - my HAIR transformation





Going to hairdresser - my hair BEFORE





Going to hairdresser - my hair AFTER





RESTROOM  - AFTER hairdresser





 
 
Join me:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata