Saturday, February 9, 2013

Talk - Does it really work?

Hello guys,



















as I was reading your comments on youtube, I thought of you and made this video for you.
I want to support you in whatever you do. I want to give you a hope, inspiration, motivation to change your life to better one and fitness can change your life so much.
It is normal to lose motivation after time, specially if you workout hard for two weeks and you do not see results you expected. But once you jump into your consistent workout routine and keep it, you will see amazing results after time. It usually takes me about one month to see flat abs, nice toned glutes, strong legs, firm arms. The same with you, if you exercise 3-4 times per week or 5-6 times per week, you see great results. It simply works.
You ask me, if my workouts really work. I promise, if you do my workouts (Melt Fat Workout, Fat Burn Workout, or other interval training or Total body workouts) 3 times per week, 3-4 times per week strengthening exercises, you will see amazing results.
Set your fitness goal, where you want to be. How much fat you want to lose? How strong you want to be (for example my goal is to do 50 regular push ups in one minute). What part of your body you want to transform? Once you set your goal, you need to go for it.
My body is more fit now than when I was 20. And it is only because I workout every day. Same for you, you get great body, body you deserve and perfect body to your body type if you train with me.
I hope you have a great weekend, I will do today Bodywork #2 video, so you can workout with me tomorrow!:-)
 
Have a great weekend!
 
Pavla







Join me:
http://www.facebook.com/Perfectleanbody.com
http://www.pinterest.com/Perfectleanbody.com
http://www.twitter.com/Perfectleanbody.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata