Friday, February 22, 2013

Tone your chest workout

Hello guys,





I hope you are doing great and as you follow my workouts, you should already see first results!
I went for manicure and pedicure today and ladies in the salon asked me what workouts I do to look so fit. I said I do my own workouts and eat healthy.
It makes me think. When I go to the gym, I see people working out every day, doing the same routine every day - treadmill running for 30min, weights 45min, then go home. Some of them do have great results, but most of them don`t. And I am thinking it must be so frustrating to exercise every day so hard without significant results.
How do YOU know that you get first results? If you do not notice, people will for sure. If they tell you: you look great! I like your clothes, it looks so good on you! Your hair is so shiny and healthy!...then you know, you are doing great and you do have results!
Today`s training is chest workout. Very simple, easy to follow routine. So, if you want to have strong, lean, arms and strong chest, this one is perfect for you.
 
Enjoy the workout!
 
Pavla
 
 
 
 
TONE YOUR CHEST WORKOUT
 
 
 
Recommendations:
  • I use 8lbs dumbbells, but you can take heavier or lighter
  • do 20reps of each exercise
  • do 3 rounds


One round:
  1. chest press, 20reps
  2. chest flys, 20reps
  3. press over head, 20reps
  4. dumbbell pullover and touch your thighs, 20reps


Join me:
http://www.facebook.com/Perfectleanbody
http://www.pinterest.com/Perfectleanbody
http://www.twitter.com/Perfectleanbody

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata