Sunday, February 10, 2013

BODYWORK #2

Hello guys,


























another Bodywork workout is here for you.
What it Bodywork training about? For new friends of this webpage, it is short, low impact, intensive, conditioning total body training. In 30min you strengthen and tone all your muscles. I like to use light weights (up to 10lbs). Many repetitions and faster pace keep your heart rate in fat burning zone, so while you are shaping your body, you also burn lot of calories and fat.
Bodywork is always divided into two parts, part I (15min) is for warm up and total body training, in part II (15min) the main focus is on glutes and abs.
This way you have a chance to do the class with me each week on regular basis.
 
Enjoy the workout!
 
Pavla
 
 
 
 
BODYWORK #2, part I (15min)
 
 
 
 
 
BODYWORK #2, part II (15min)
 
 
 
 
 
Join me:

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata