Tuesday, February 12, 2013

MELT FAT WORKOUT #3

Hello guys,



this is my third Melt Fat Workout - interval training.
So far I have to say I LOVE this one, because this training is targeting lower body a lot and as a woman I love to train my lower body.
It is always better to train with someone, so we can challenge each other, but it looks like I scared everyone, because my friends do not want to do the video with me!:-).  During the workout I was thinking about you guys, that I am not in this alone, but with a bunch of great people!
All I can say is, if you want to get FIT, LOSE FAT, BURN CALORIES, GET STRONGER AND LEANER,  this is the right workout for you!
 
Enjoy the workout and let me know, how you feel afterwards.
 
Pavla
 
 
 
MELT FAT WORKOUT #3, round 1 - 10min
 
 
 
 
 
MELT FAT WORKOUT #3, round 2 and 3 -  20min
 
 
 
 
Recommendations:
  • interval training
  • do 3 rounds
  • I use the bench, it is optional
  • one round =10min, 3 rounds = 30min
  • between each round I have one min rest (but keep moving, do not sit down or stop)
  • drink water, whenever you need
  • have a short rest (5-10sec) when need it
 
One round:
  1. jumping jacks, 1min
  2. twist, 1min
  3. sumo squat to the side, 1min
  4. sumo squat other side, 1min
  5. triceps dip, 1min
  6. plank: keep your feet on the bench, one leg: cross the knee & lift up, 1min
  7. side to side squat, 1min
  8. plank: keep your feet on the bench, other leg: cross the knee & lift up, 1min
  9. alternate jumping lunge back, 1min
  10. knees in & out crunch, 1min
 
 
Join me:

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata