Saturday, July 7, 2012

Transformation in 30 days - DAY 3

Hello guys,

how are you? I am feeling great, the weather in Indy is so nice, sunny, warm, I love it. It gives me more power and energy to make my training more interesting, challenging.
If you are new to this website, start with me. It is 30 days challenge body transformation.
I am sharing with you my training and diet plan every day. My goal is to transform my body to better one, great one in 30 days.
You can do this with me. Simply follow my training, diet and get great results, perfect lean body!

Training:
  • 10min jump rope
  • 30min elliptical, mode: manual, level 11 (depends on your fitness level)
  •  Shape your body workout, 3 rounds


One round:

  1. alternate lunge back and kick, 30reps
  2. squat x alternate leg side, 30reps
  3. keep palms on the floor and jump feet in x out, 30reps
  4. keep palms on the floor and alternate leg lift, 30reps
  5. standing position x go down on knees and stand up, arms are up, 30reps
  6. switch leg, standing position x go down on knees and stand up, arms are up, 30reps

My time for all hree rounds: 21min 25sec
Round 1 complete in 6min 40sec
Round 2 complete in 7min 12sec
Round 3 complete in 7min 73sec



Photos after workout
       

Diet:
  • drink: 4liters purified water, 2 cups of coffee with almond milk
  • breakfast 6.30am: Kahi Go Lean (honey almond flax) cereal with almond milk, banana
  • snack 9.30: orange, 2 tblsp peanut butter (low fat)
  • lunch 12: salmon and fresh vegetable salad
  • snack 3.00pm: watermelon, grapefruit
  • dinner 6.00pm: cottage cheese, chicken breast, vegetable salad
  • snack 8.30pm: cucumber, 1 glass of almond milk

Pavla


Join me:
http://www.facebook.com/Perfectleanbody
http://www.pinterest.com/Perfectleanbody
http://www.twitter.com/Perfectleanbody

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata