Saturday, July 28, 2012

Transformation in 30 days - DAY 19

Hello guys,

another day of body transformation.
Ladies in the gym come to me and they say: "I will never have body like yours".
I want to assure you, that my body looks much better now then when I was 20. It is because I take care of my body, I do exercise every day, I eat healthy (I try). I maintain healthy lifestyle, I do not smoke, do not drink (occasionally). I wish I could sleep longer, because I love to sleep, but have many things to do and can not sleep as long as I would like to. It all reflects on your body and your soul.
We all deserve to have perfect lean body and look great, feel great, no matter what gender, age.
Today training is intense as usually, but I compound into it also dumbbells. You can use 5lbs, 8lbs dumbbell or whatever you have at home. If you do not have any dumbbells, find something heavy.

Have a great workout!

Pavla




Training:
  • High intensity circuit workout, 2 rounds
  • jogging 20min
  • or brisk walking 30min

High intensity circuit workout - 2 rounds


Recommendations:
  • do 2 rounds (30min total)
  • have a quick rest between each exercise (5-10sec)
  • use dumbbells 5lbs, 8lbs

One round:
  1. cross country sky, 2min
  2. squat x lateral raise, 1min
  3. side to side jump, 2min
  4. alternating lunge forward x biceps curl, 1min
  5. squat x alternating front kick, 1min
  6. side lunge jump, 2min
  7. push up x alternating leg lift, 1min
  8. plank, alternate knee in x out, 1min
  9. jump rope, 4min
Photo after workout





Diet:
  • drinking: 4liters of clear water
  • breakfast 6.30am: banana, low fat yogurt, 1/3 almonds, 1 glass of orange juice
  • snack 9.30am: grapefruit, 1 cup of berries
  • lunch 12: grilled salmon with vegetable salad
  • snack 3.00pm: 2 tomatoes and 3 tblsp of cottage cheese
  • dinner 6.00pm: grilled chicken breasts with 1 cup of broccoli
  • snack 9.00pm: fresh vegetable (carrots, cucumber, radish), one glass of low fat milk


Join me:
http://www.facebook.com/Perfectleanbody
http://www.pinterest.com/Perfectleanbody
http://www.twitter.com/Perfectleanbody




0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata