Sunday, July 22, 2012

Transformation in 30 days - DAY 14

Hello guys,


today is a REST day! Second week of body transformation is over. I am proud of you!
I received few photos of you and your body changes and I am so happy for you to see it works!
Remember, your rest is just as important as training. You want to avoid overtraining syndrom. If you are overtraining and this has not happened to you yet, trust me, it is only a matter of time.

Why is a rest and recovery so important for you?
  • lack of rest makes your training less effective
  • repeatedly failing to recover is going to utterly batter your poor central nervous system, leading to injury, illness and chronic fatigue
What is my plan for today? Because it is so nice and sunny I spend the day with my daughter Sophia by the pool.
Also today is a "cheating" day, so I have something really good, tasty, sweet to eat. I LOVE rest days!

Enjoy your rest day!

Hugs,


Pavla


























Diet:
  • drinking: 4liters of water
  • breakfast 6.30am: low fat yogurt with almonds, banana
  • snack 9.30am: apple
  • lunch 12.00: chinese buffet: I love chinese food, so I had many things: california rolls, chicken with broccoli, desert
  • snack 3.00pm: grapefruit
  • dinner 6.00pm: tuna salad with cottage cheese, olives
  • snack 9.00pm: carrots and glass of low fat milk



Join me:
http://www.facebook.com/Perfectleanbody
http://www.pinterest.com/Perfectleanbody
http://www.twitter.com/Perfectleanbody

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata