Friday, July 20, 2012

Transformation in 30 days - DAY 12

Hello guys,

are you proud of yourself? You should be!

If you follow my training every day you are on the way to success and reach your fitness goal. Have you missed few days of training? You can always start again.

How do I feel? I am proud of myself. I am still struggling with push ups, but I am trying. I improved my endurance a lot and can easily breathe during fat burn workouts. My legs are more toned, abs is more defined and you know what? I am getting rid of cellulite, that is awesome too!

I hope I motivate and inspire you as you do inspire and motivate me.

Let`s do the workout for today!

Pavla


Training:
  • Sweat total body workout - 5 rounds
  • elliptical 30min, mode: fat burn, level 11,
  • modification for elliptical: jump rope 10min, jogging 20min
  • fit tip: best time to do Fat burn workout is in the morning. You do not have to do all the training at once, if you can, do fat burn workout in the morning and cardio in the evening. You should not exercise before you go to sleep.


Sweat total body workout



Recommendations:
  • do 5 rounds (25min)
  • interval workout
  • do maximum reps in each minute
  • have a quick rest between each exercise

One round:
  1. palms on the floor, jump up to the side, 1min
  2. alternate front kick x jump, 1min
  3. push up x alternate side plank, 1min
  4. jump forward x squat x jump back, 1min
  5. alternate side kick x jumping jack, 1min

My results:
  1. round: 75, 18, 14, 19, 18reps
  2. round: 75, 13, 14, 19, 20reps
  3. round: 60, 18, 13, 21, 21reps
  4. round: 60, 17, 13, 15, 16reps
  5. round: 74, 14, 12, 24, 20reps


Photo after workout


Diet:
  • drinking: 4liters of clear water
  • breakfast 6.30am:egg omelete with low fat mozzarella cheese, banana, glass of fresh orange juice
  • snack 9.30am: grapefruit
  • lunch 12: 1/2cup of brown rice, lean beef, vegetable salad
  • snack 3.00pm: apple, 2 slices of watermelon
  • dinner 6.00pm: tomato soup, vegetable salad
  • snack 9.00pm: 1 glass of low fat milk, 1/2 avocado



Join me:
http://www.facebook.com/Perfectleanbody
http://www.pinterest.com/Perfectleanbody
http://www.twitter.com/Perfectleanbody

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata