Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fat burn workout + Abs (30min), # 10

Hello guys,





















Are you busy, always short of time? Then Fat burn workout is excellent for you.
"HIIT" - high intensive interval training is considered as one of the best for losing fat fast.  
During this year I have been doing Perfectleanbody`s workouts and have to say that I improved my endurance so much, I am also stronger than a year ago. Except for visible body changes how do I know that I am stronger? After each workout I track my results and compare it to new results. That way I can see improvement. For example I am struggling with push ups and about a year ago I could do 15 nice push ups.  Nowdays I can do nice 30 push ups and that is a great sign of improvement.
Try this workout routine, if it is too hard for you, modify whenever you need to. Instead of jump rope keep jogging or walking. Challenge yourself and believe in yourself.
Only you can change the way you look and feel, let`s change it now!

Have a great day,

Pavla





 
Recommendation:
  • challenge yourself
  • do maximum reps in each minute
  • push yourself hard, but listen to your body, only you know your body the best
  • you can have a quick rest between each exercises (5-15sec)
  • track your results
  • whenever you need to, modify
  • drink whenever you need to drink
  • stretch after workout
 
One round:
I. Fat burn workout - 2 rounds
  1. jump rope, 5min (modify high knees jogging, or fast marching)
  2. alternate side burpee (modify squat down, step out and side x step in center and stand up), 1min
  3. mountain sky climber, 1min
  4. alternate lunge back x twist x twist back x up, 1min
  5. squat x alternate knee and opposite elbow touch, 1min
  6. plank - alternate foot x hand touch, 1min
II. Abs workout - in standing position
  1. jab x cross x jab x knee up, 1min
  2. switch arms, jab x cross x jab x knee up, 1min
  3. zig zag, 1min
  4. twist, 1min
  5. 4 counts zig zag x 4 counts twist, 1min
III. Jump rope, 5min



 
Join me:

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata