Friday, September 14, 2012

60 Days Training - DAY 10

Hello guys,



another day  of  60 Days Training.
Today we are going to train the whole body and then focus on abdominals. I picked up two older videos from the library (I shooted about a year ago) and I can see visible changes on my  body. Nowdays my body is leaner, I lost some fat around the belly, legs are more toned, butt lifted and firm. Those changes are great signs that if you workout hard, you get results. It takes time and effort, but you get there, you reach your fitness goal.
One of your question you asked me, if you need to change your diet to see results faster or if you can maintain your eating habits and still get leaner. I would say, in 60 Days Training program if you want to see results faster, then you need to support your exercise program with healthy diet. If you maintain your eating habits and add to your life exercising, you lose weight and tone your body, but you might not see results as fast.
 
Let`s do the workout and have a great day!

Pavla


TRAINING - DAY 10
  1. GET IN SHAPE WORKOUT (TOTAL BODY WORKOUT)
  2. GREAT ABS WORKOUT
1. GET IN SHAPE WORKOUT


Recommendations:
  • do 3-4 rounds
  • each exercise 30reps
  • I use kettlebell 20lbs and dip station

One round:
  1. squat x upright row (kettlebell, 20lbs), 30 reps
  2. side lunge x knee up (right leg), 30 reps
  3. side lunge x knee up (left leg), 30 reps
  4. woodchops, 30 reps (kettlebell, 20lbs), 30 reps
  5. reverse push up, 30 resp



2. GREAT ABS WORKOUT


Recommendations:
  • I use Kettlebell 20lbs in the first exercise
  • in other exercises I use 5lbs dumbbell
  • do 3 rounds
  • each exercise - 30reps
  1. woodchop with Kettlebell 20lbs, 30reps
  2. cross woodchop with 5lbs, 30reps
  3. switch side - cross woodchop with 5lbs, 30reps
  4. alternate side woodchop with 5lbs, 30reps


Join me:
http://www.facebook.com/Perfectleanbody
http://www.pinterest.com/Perfectleanbody
http://www.twitter.com/Perfectleanbody

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata