Thursday, September 20, 2012

60 Days Training - DAY 13

Hello guys,



new day of 60 Days Training.
Do you workout with your fitness buddy? I like to train with someone who pushes me hard, challenges me, who motivates me. My favorite cardio machine is a step master (running stairs). Yesterday one of my fitness friend tragically passed away. He was a king on the step master, always climbing up the stairs with the highest intensity and almost broke the machine. Each time I am on a step master, I am thinking I have to beat that crazy guy and go faster! I will not be able to beat him anymore. I am sure he also had no idea that he motivated me and I wish I could tell him. Life is like a book full of lessons we need to learn. I learnt one lessen yesterday - tell your friends you like them, you never know if you see them again.
Today`s training is great, especially women would love it! Innerthigh training one part and abs workout second.

Enjoy the workout and have a wonderful day!

Pavla
 


TRAINING - DAY 13
  • INNERTHIGH WORKOUT 1
  • ABS WORKOUT

1. INNERTHIGH WORKOUT 1


Workout training:

Right leg

  1. lift up and down the inner thigh, full range of motion, 30 reps
  2. half circle touch, 30reps
  3. little circle to the right, 30reps
  4. little circle to the left, 30reps
  5. knee in and out, 30reps.
Left leg

  1. lift up and down the inner thigh, full range of motion, 30reps
  2. half circle touch, 30reps
  3. little circle to the right, 30reps
  4. little circle to the left, 30reps
  5. knee in and out, 30reps



2. ABS WORKOUT



Workout routine:
  1. alternate elbow x opposite knee touch, 20reps
  2. one side: elbow x knee touch, 20reps
  3. switch side: elbow x knee touch, 20reps
  4. plie position: alternate elbow x opposite knee touch, 20reps
  5. plank, alternate elbow x opposite knee touch, 20reps
  6. spider, 20reps


Join me:
http://www.facebook.com/Perfectleanbody
http://www.pinterest.com/Perfectleanbody
http://www.twitter.com/Perfectleanbody

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata