Thursday, August 16, 2012

Transformation in 30 days - day 30

Hello guys,






















Body challenge is over.
During 30 days I posted training and diet plan. With my workouts and training you have a chance to get leaner, stronger, healthier, more sexy, fit and happy. You deserve perfect lean body, your body deserve it. It works on me and as I am getting photos of you, I can tell it works on you as well.


My fitness goal in 30 days:

  • increase fitness level
  • do more reps in "fit test" routine
  • decrease body fat
  • eat clean
  • feel more energized
I can proudly say that I reached my fitness goal. I am stronger, and leaner than month ago. That means I lost body fat, but maintain muscle mass.
My chest, abs, legs are more defined, stronger, I can do more reps and that is an excellent sign of improvement. I can also breathe through workouts much easier than before. I feel great, energized and happy. All because of active life and you.
As I compare results from DAY 5 and DAY 30, I improved myself in all exercises, my endurance is much better and I am stronger. I can do more push ups which is awesome. Push ups are my weakness and as you can see, we can fight  against our weakness.
Let`s do the fit test today and see how you guys improved your fitness level. Push yourself hard, challenge yourself and do your best!

Pavla



Training:
  • fit test
  • 45min stair master, mode: fat burn, level 11 (depends on your fitness level)
  • modification for stair master: 10min jump rope, 15min jogging, 15min brisk walking
  • stretching



Recommendations:

  • fit test, 12min long
  • if you do not have a jump rope, modify and keep jogging
  • start with regular push ups and count reps, when need it, modify and go on your knees, count reps
  • turkish sit up - you should stand up without touching the floor, one arm is all the time up, count reps you do. You can modify and let one arm help you to stand up, count reps
  • last exercise (12) is really hard, because of the intensity during 11min, keep your core strong, it is important to keep the proper form to avoid hurting knees and back.


  • Fit test

    1. jump rope, 1min
    2. alternate lunge back, 1min
    3. jump rope, 1min
    4. squat, 1min
    5. jump rope, 1min
    6. push up, 1min
    7. jump rope, 1min
    8. turkish sit up, 1min
    9. jump rope, 1min
    10. burpees, 1min
    11. jump rope, 1min
    12. in plank feet jump in x out, 1min
    My results DAY 30:

    2. 50
    4. 46
    6. 58
    8. 16
    10. 20
    12. 50

    My results DAY 5:

    2. 48
    4. 41
    6. 44
    8. 13
    10. 16
    12. 33

    Brian`s results DAY 5:
    2. 48
    4. 35
    6. 62
    8. 13
    10. 22
    12. 36

    Photo after workout










    Diet:
    • drinking: 4liters of water
    • breakfast 6.30am: mango x banana smoothie, 1/3 cup of almonds
    • snack 9.30am: 2 boiled eggs, grapefruit
    • lunch 12: chicken soup, tuna salad
    • snack 3.00pm: apple, peanut butter 2 tbsp
    • dinner 6.00pm: grilled chicken, 2 cups of broccoli
    • snack 9.00pm: low fat milk (1 glass), fresh vegetable


    Join me:
    http://www.facebook.com/Perfectleanbody
    http://www.pinterest.com/Perfectleanbody
    http://www.twitter.com/Perfectleanbody

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment


    © 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata