Thursday, August 23, 2012

Fat Burn Workout + Abs, #9

Hello guys,





















new workout for you is here.
I love high intense interval workout (HIIT). If is fun, challenging and not boring at all. Whenever I do steady cardio on cardio machines, I am usually watching tv, listening to the music, watching people, thinking about my life and watching time! In fat burn workout I do not watch the time, because every minute I do different exercise and time is running so fast. After 30min I am sweat like on cardio machine for an hour. Intensity is up to you, always challenge yourself, but go your own pace.
Burn hundreds of calories, boost your metabolism, build strength and improve endurance. All in one workout. Feel great, look great!

Enjoy it!

Pavla



 




















Fat burn workout + Abs (30min) #9

















Recommendations:
  • challenge yourself
  • do maximum reps in each minute
  • have a quick rest between exercises (5-10sec) if needed
  • track your results
  • drink whenever you need to
  • warm up before workout
  • stretch after workout
 
I. Fat burn workout - 2 rounds (9min/one round, total 18min)
  1. jump rope, 5min
  2. sumo squat x jump in and out, 1min
  3. alternate cross lunge x side kick,  1min
  4. reverse push up, 1min
  5. push up, 1min
II. Abs (5min)
  1. plank - shoulder touch, 1min
  2. kicks, 1min
  3. side plank - elbow x opposite knee touch, 1min
  4. side plank - switch elbow x knee, 1min
  5. reverse crunch, 1min
III. finish with jump rope (5min)
  1. jump rope, 5min


Join me:

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata