Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Transformation in 30 days - DAY 26

Hello guys,






















five more days to go!
Again I want to thank you all for your support, for motivation you give me every day.
You have no idea how YOU guys challenge me. I feel responsible every day, because you read what I write, you exercise with me every day.  Whenever I do the workout of the day I think of you, how many reps you do. And yes, I compete with you and try to beat you!:-)
Training today is great bodysculpt workout challenging and hard, because you do 50 reps of each exercise. And honestly it is not easy. You go as fast as you can. What is you total time? My total time was exactly 30min. Let`s compete with me and beat me.
After you finish this workout you do cardio for 30min. I did stair master for 30min. The feeling I had as I was leaving the gym was indescribable.
Have a great workout!

Pavla


Training:
  • Bodysculpt workout (it took me 30min)
  • stair master, 30min, mode: fat burn, level 11 (depends on your fitness level)
  • stretching
Bodysculpt workout




Recommendations:
  • do up to 50reps of each exercise
  • if you are not able to do 50reps, do as many up to 50, at least 30reps
  • I did 50reps of each exercise and it is possible, so do not give up
  • go as fast as you can
  1. high knees or jump rope, 10min
  2. push ups, 50reps
  3. squat, 50reps
  4. squat x jack, 50reps
  5. push ups - feet in  x out, 50 reps (this one is really hard and challenging, you can modify and do baby push ups)
  6. right leg: lunge forward x knee up, 50reps
  7. left leg: lunge forward x knee up, 50reps
  8. center crunch, 50reps
  9. side to side crunch, 50reps
  10. one side crunch, 50reps
  11. other side crunch, 50reps
  12. reverse crunch, 50reps

Photos after workout




Diet:
  • drinking: 4liters of water
  • breakfast 6.30am: low fat yogurt with 1cup of berries, orange juice
  • snack 9.00am: grapefruit, protein bar
  • lunch 12: chicken soup, vegetable salad
  • snack 3.00pm: 1cup of broccoli with low fat cottage cheese (3tbsp)
  • dinner 6.00pm: lentil soup, tuna salad
  • snack 9.00pm: 2tbsp of peanut butter, 1 glass of low fat milk




Join me:
http://www.facebook.com/Perfectleanbody
http://www.pinterest.com/Perfectleanbody
http://www.twitter.com/Perfectleanbody



0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata