Monday, August 13, 2012

Transformation in 30 days - DAY 29

Hello guys,


























I can`t believe body transformation is almost over!
I work out, share my diet with you every day. I get photos of you and your body transformation and it makes me more then happy.
Some of you asked me, what do I want to change on my body, why do I want to lose body fat. It is not always about losing fat. We always can do better. It is about being healthy, fit and happy. My fitness goal is to get stronger and in those 29 days I got stronger for sure. How do I know? I track my results of each interval training.
Training today is the last one, tomorrow we do "fit test".
I am proud of you so much!

Enjoy your training, be happy, strong and fit!

Pavla







Training:
  • Fat burn workout # 8 (3 rounds)
  • treadmill 30min, 15min climbing (incline 4, speed 3-4), 15min running (speed 6-7)
  • modification for treadmill: jogging 30min


Fat burn workout # 8




Recommendation:
  • interval training
  • do 3 rounds
  • do maximum reps in each minute
  • quick rest between exercises (5-10sec)
  • stretch after workout


One round:
  1. low jumping jack, 1min
  2. push ups, feet in x out, 1min
  3. squat x jump, 1min
  4. alternate cross lunge back, 1min
  5. kicks, 1min
  6. knee x opposite elbow touch, 1min
  7. switch knee x opposite elbow touch, 1min


Photos after workout








Diet:
  • drinking: 4liters water
  • breakfast 6.30am: low fat yogurt, 15almonds, banana, fresh orange juice
  • snack 9.30am: grapefruit, 1 cup of berries
  • lunch 12: grilled salmon and vegetable salad
  • snack 3.00pm: 1 cup of cooked broccoli with low fat cottage cheese
  • dinner 6.00pm: tuna salad, 2 eggs
  • snack 9.00pm: 2tbsp peanut butter, 1 glass of low fat milk







Join me:
http://www.facebook.com/Perfectleanbody
http://www.pinterest.com/Perfectleanbody
http://www.twitter.com/Perfectleanbody

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata