Thursday, August 30, 2012

60 days Training - Introduction to workout plan

Hello guys,




after I finished 30 days body Transformation I took couple days off.  Sometimes we all need days off and my body, my soul need it.
 
I am ready to start with you 60 days Workout plan training. We start in September and I will post every day video of the day. Some videos will be new, some will be older ones. You can follow my workouts every day and see your body transformation each week. All you need to do is to get started.
 
It is interesting to see how my strength, endurance and body has changed in one year. All because of  of you, your support, healthy lifestyle. Remember, you inspire and motivate me and I try to motivate and inspire you.
It has been wonderful year of "Perfectleanbody" with you guys. I learnt a lot from you and appreciate each of you.
 
Have a great day and lots of energy to all of you!
 
Pavla




















 
 
P.S.
Last couple days I was training in New York and it was my first time in New York (airport is not counting:-)). I loved it so much.
I am posting some pictures to share my excitement with you. There are still people like me who have never been to New York.
You can see new WTC recenty called Freedom tower, Statue of Liberty, 9/11 Memorial,  Times square. You can check out the video of night life in Times square, I was amazed how many people are on the street.


 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata