Tuesday, October 23, 2012

60 Days Training - DAY 36

Hello guys,

























my surprise for you is coming very soon.
I am busy a lot with the new project. Recently  a lot of things happened in my life and I am dealing with my  own life. I love challenges and I have to say, what I am going through right now is a big challenge for me. That means that I will be stronger and better after it all. I try to stay always positive and turn everything negative to a positive one.
Sometimes we have to close one door to open the other door. We all, who are involved in fitness are so lucky, because fitness makes our lives much better and happier. In rainy days I go to the gym, I do the workout and I am so happy afterwards. It is all so worthed.
Today`s training is great! I did this training at least 3 times, once while I was in the Czech republic and twice in USA with my friends. My friends were "dead" after the workout and feeling great, energized and happy.
Get in great shape with one of my favorite workout Perfect Lean Body workout. Finish the training with abs workout.

Let`s do this together!

Pavla
 

 
TRAINING:
 
  • PERFECT LEAN BODY WORKOUT
  • ABS: center crunch 30reps, side crunch 30reps, reverse crunch 30reps, plank 1min

 
1. PERFECT LEAN BODY WORKOUT
 

 
Recommendations:
  • very challenging, because it is a  combination of intense cardio and strengthening exercises
  • interval training 2min
  • do maximum reps in each interval
  • 16min long
  • have a quick rest whenever you need to
  • warm up before the workout
  • cool down (for example just march in a place for 2min) and stretch

Workout training
  1. 4counts jumping jacks & 4 counts cross country sky & 4 counts jump forward and back, 2min
  2. alternate side burpee, 2min
  3. push up & alternate chest open, 2min
  4. turkish sit up & twist, 2min
  5. plank: on your elbows & up arms fully extended and back down on elbows, 2min
  6. right leg: leg lift & hamstring curl, 2min
  7. in standing position jump forward and back & in plank jump in and out, 2min
  8. left leg: leg lift & hamstring curl, 2min
 
 
 
2. ABS WORKOUT:
  1.  center crunches, 30reps
  2. alternate side crunch, 30reps
  3. reverse crunch, 30reps
  4. plank - hold for one min
     
 
Join me:
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata