Monday, December 17, 2012

60 Days Training - DAY 53

Hello guys,



























how are you doing? Are you getting excited about Christmas Eve coming so soon?:-)
I had today one of the most beautiful day I could have with my daughter Sophia. As we woke up and had breakfast, we went to downtown of Brno. We walked a lot and took a train, which was the most exciting moment for her.:-). We had traditional Czech "bramborak" - potato pancake, made of deep fried potatoes with garlic and sausage, ou yes very good, unhealthy food!:-). Then we visited few very old churches with different architecture, so beautiful. I realized how much we walk over here in the Czech republic and how healthy walking is.  
How often do you go for a walk? Try every day walk at least for 30min.
That was my day in my hometown Brno and now back to the training today.  Training has two parts, first one is great high intense energetic workout. I did this video about a year ago and I can proudly say I did great improvement since then. My body is leaner and more defined. I gain strength and I can do more reps in shorter time, that means I am more fit and my fitness level is higher.
Sometimes we are not patient and want to see results early, but if you work hard for what you want, you reach your goal.
Consistency, patience and motivation is the key to your success.  
 
Have a great, fun day!
 
Pavla
 
 
TRAINING:
  1. TOTAL BODY WORKOUT 2
  2. ABS WORKOUT - GREAT ABS WORKOUT  
 
 
1. TOTAL BODY WORKOUT 2
 
 
 
Recommendations:
  • beginners complete one round
  • advanced: 4 rounds
  • warm up before the workout
  • cool down and stretch after the workout
  • use weights 5lbs or 8lbs
One round:
  1. arms up and holding weights, jogging with high knees, 1min
  2. squat x press over head, 2min
  3. plyo jacks, 1min
  4. squat thrust, 2min
  5. push up x feet in and out, 1min
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2. ABS WORKOUT - GREAT ABS WORKOUT
 
   
 
 
Recommendations:
  • do 30reps of each exercises
  • do up to 3 rounds
  • use ketllebell 20lbs or heavier
  • whenever you need to, switch to lighter weights (I use 5lbs dumbbells)
  
Workout routine:
  1.  woodchops, 30reps
  2. cross woodchops one side, 30reps
  3. cross woodchops other side, 30reps
  4. side woodchops, 30reps
 
 
Join me:
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata