Wednesday, December 19, 2012

60 Days Training - Day 54

Hello guys, workout fit friends!
 


another nice day for me here in Brno.
This morning I did the training and I feel so good. It is the night over here, I did the workout in the morning and I am still sore. I love that feeling.
My big fear during my visit in the Czech republic is/was that I gain weight, because I do not go to the gym over here. All my family members are feeding me like there is not food in USA:-).
But honestly, since I do everyday my workouts I feel self-confident, proud, strong, fit and I can still eat some very tasty (fatty or sweet:-)) Czech traditional food (in moderation) and stay lean and fit.
I want to thank you for your emails, support, comments and help you give me. I appreciate each of you.
Today`s training is excellent for your upper and lower back. I tried this training with two bodybuilders and they were looking at me like they do not like pilates or yoga, I told them to try and they were surprised how good it is and how different it is from weight machines.
We did 10min jump rope before the back workout and then 10min jump rope after the workout.
Great feeling after the workout, you have to try that. 
 
Enjoy your day!

Pavla


TRAINING:
  1. STRONG BACK WORKOUT
  2. CARDIO - 10min jump rope before Strong back workout and 10min jump rope after the workout

1. STRONG BACK WORKOUT


Recommendations:
  • use 5lbs dumbbells
  • if weights are too heavy, drop them
Training routine:
  1. keep one arm and opposite leg extended, do not drop your arm or leg lower, keep it in one line and elbow x knee touch, 15 reps
  2. arm and opposite leg extended and keep pulsing, 15 reps
  3. switch arm and leg, keep them extended and elbow x knee touch, 15 reps
  4. keep pulsing, 15 reps
  5. legs are lifted, arms reach forward and pull back, 15 reps
  6. arms and legs are lifted, swimming, 15 reps


2. JUMP ROPE
  • 10min before Strong back workout and 10min after the workout.

Join me:
http://www.facebook.com/Perfectleanbody
http://www.pinterest.com/Perfectleanbody
http://www.twitter.com/Perfectleanbody



0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata