Saturday, December 15, 2012

60 Days Training - DAY 52

Hello guys,


























I am finally back home in the Czech republic, to spend Christmas holidays with my family and friends. 
After I arrived I took a little nap and then went to downtown Brno to see the Christmas tree and had hot spicy wine. I realized that I walk a lot comparing to Indianapolis and therefore people are less overweight. But also I noticed many people (especially young ones) smoking on the street.
Then I went with my friends to the dance club and we danced for couple of hours.
I am going to start working out tomorrow, every day 30min of fat burn intense workout.
Training today is great! Try it, your body deserve it!
 
Have a great day!
 
Pavla
 
 
TRAINING:
 
1. GLUTES WORKOUT - SHRINK YOUR HIPS WORKOUT
2. CARDIO - jump rope, 10min
 
 
1. SHRINK YOUR HIPS WORKOUT
 
 
Recommendations:
  • use 8lbs dumbbells
  • beginners complete 1-2 rounds
  • advanced 3-4 rounds
 
One round:
  1. jump rope, 1min
  2. squat side x squat center x squat side, 1min
  3. jump rope, 1min
  4. alternate lunge forward position, pulse for 4 counts, jump up and switch, 1min
  5. jump rope, 1min
  6. standing side crunch (elbow x knee touch one side), 1min
  7. jump rope, 1min
  8. switch side - standing side crunch (elbow x knee touch other side), 1min


2. CARDIO - JUMP ROPE, 10min

Jump rope is great, excellent cardio. It is not only great for your calves, but also butt, thighs, abs and upper body as well. It is a total body workout.
Try to do jump rope for 10min. If ten min is too long, do as many minutes as possible.




Join me:
http://www.facebook.com/Perfectleanbody
http://www.twitter.com/Perfectleanbody
http://www.pinterest.com/Perfectleanbody

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata