Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fast Fat Loss Diet

Hello guys,

















Lot of people around me ask me very typical question: how to lose fat fast.
I always answer - eat everything in moderation, exercise and live healthy. Easy said, sometimes hard to follow. Especially when it comes to stressful situation it is hard to follow healthy diet rules and sometimes there is lack of motivation to workout.
I was thinking about one of my friend who is overweight - what diet would be the best, because we all are different and what works on me does not have to work on others. There are so many opinions about dieting, so many diets and of course they work, because if you rapidly change your eating habits, you do lose weight. But how to lose FAT without "yoyo" effect, losing muscles and water? It is all about what you eat and if you eat food that support keeping/growing muscles, then it is the right way to go. According to latest research the most safe and effective diet is high protein/ low carb diet. As I said the best is eat everything in moderation, but for some people, especially overweighted, it is hard to know what "moderation" is (half plate of food, one plate of food, two plates of food?) What food is heatlhy and what food to avoid. I have been asked many times if fried fish is a healthy meal.
I try to eat heatlhy - lot of vegetables, fruits, low fat diary, lean protein (chicken, fish, beef..), minimize carbs (especially bread, sugary cereals..). That is the best eating style for me.
The diet I found is similar to my eating habits, that is why I like that diet, because I do not change RAPIDLY my eating habits, but I do small changes, which are the best for reaching the goal. If you jump into new diet with huge changes, there is high possibility you give up. It is not for everyone. I give you as much information about the diet as I know and can, but others is up to you.
I start this diet tomorrow, I will make a pictures of meal and post it. For breakfast I am going to have eggwhites and vegetable. For lunch beef, beans and vegetable. For dinner chicken with vegetables and beans. I am going to miss milk and fruits a lot, but I want to try this challenge.

Have a great day and if you want to try this challenge with me, be strong and do not give up. One week is a short time.

Pavla
 

FACTS ABOUT THIS DIET (source: www.fourhourworkweek.com)
  • you can lose up to 20lbs in 30 days by optimizing exercise and diet
  • with this diet you keep your muscles and water
  • it is low carb diet and high protein diet

FOOD TO AVOID
  1. WHITE CARBOHYDRATES - those food are prohibited except for within 1,5 hours of finishing a resistance training workout (at least 20min in length): bread, rice, cereals, potatoes, pasta and fried food
RULES TO FOLLOW
  1. Eat the same few meal over and over again (the most successful dieters with goal fat loss or muscle gain recommend to eat the same few meal over and over again).
  2. Mix and match each meal from three food groups: protein, legumes, vegetables
  3. Don`t drink calories (drink water, unsweetened ice tea, tea, coffee or other no calorie/low calorie beverages). You should not drink milk, soft drinks, fruit juices.
  4. Take one day off per week - it is your gone wild day. This day you are allowed to eat whatever you want. If you eat that day whatever you want, you do not want to look at any of it for the rest of the week. Paradoxically, dramatically spiking caloric intake in this way once per week increases fat loss by ensuring that your metabolic rate (thyroid function, etc.) doesn`t downregulate from extended caloric restriction
FOOD GROUPS - match and mix

1. PROTEINS
  • EGG WHITES, 1 WHOLE EGG FOR TASTE
  • CHICKEN BREAST OR THIGH
  • GRASS FED ORGANIC BEEF
  • PORK
2. LEGUMES
  • LEGUMES
  • BLACK BEANS
  • PINTO BEANS
3. VEGETABLES
  • SPINACH
  • ASPARAGUS
  • PEAS
  • MIXED VEGETABLES

Example of meals:
  • scrambled egg whites with one whole egg, black beans, mixed vegetables
  • grass fed organic beef, pinto beans, mixed vegetables, extra guacamole
  • grass fed organic beef, lentils, mixed vegetables
  • post workout pizza with extra chicken, cilantro, pineapple, garlic, sundried tomatoes, bell peppers, red onions

Join me:
http://www.facebook.com/Perfectleanbody
http://www.pinterest.com/Perfectleanbody
http://www.twitter.com/Perfectleanbody

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata