Saturday, November 17, 2012

60 Days Training - DAY 45

Hello guys,


















how are you feeling? I tell you, I trained yesterday my friend in the gym and we did yesterday`s training with kettlebell and then jump rope 15min and I am repeating his words: Pavla, you kicked my but!
It is actually great feeling to be little bit sore, feel your muscles, because no pain, no gain!
Today`s training is dynamic sweat total body workout and plank challenge for two minutes. Can you do it?

TRAINING:
  • SWEAT TOTAL BODY WORKOUT
  • PLANK - 2MIN

1. SWEAT TOTAL BODY WORKOUT



Recommendations:
  • interval training
  • do 3-4 rounds depends on your fitness level
  • do as many reps as you can in each minute
  • warm up and stretch after workout

One round:
  1. jump up, alternate side, 1min
  2. alternate front kick x jump, 1min
  3. push up x alternate side plank, 1min
  4. jump forward x squat down x jump back x squat down, 1min
  5. alternate side kick x jumping jack, 1min


2. PLANK CHALLENGE - 2min

Can you hold in plank position for two minutes?


 
 
 
Join me:
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata