Tuesday, January 1, 2013

60 Days Training - DAY 59

Hello guys,

























Happy New Year! I hope you all are doing great!
I am glad I had a chance to spend Christmas holidays and New Year`s day with my family in the Czech republic. I can live everywhere, but home is home. I am ready to go back to Indy and workout every day. 
My New Year`s resolution - workout every day, do at least 30min of cardio and weight training at least 5 times per week. What is your New Year`s resolution?
I hope year 2013 will be very successful for you, full of positive energy, love and all you wish for.
Let`s train together, get the perfect lean body, body you deserve, body you love and body you admire!
 
With love,
 
Pavla
 
 
 
TRAINING:
 
1. FULL BODY WORKOUT
2. CARDIO - 30min WALK
 
 
1. FULL BODY WORKOUT
 
 
 
Recommendations:
  • interval training
  • do as many reps as you can in each minute
  • have a short rest between exercises
  • do 4 rounds
 
 
One round:
  1. jump over the mat, 1min
  2. plank and punch, alternate arms, 1min
  3. squat and alternate leg lift, 1min
  4. sprint runners, 1min
 
 
2. CARDIO - 30min walking
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This part of training is very important for you. You should do every day at least 30min of cardiovascular activity. You do it for yourself, your body, your health, your heart. Do you want to live long and good quality life? Then do not skip cardio! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata