Saturday, April 13, 2013

TRAINING 1: ABS WORKOUT AND CARDIO

Hello guys,

























I will be posting every day "Training", that I do in the gym.
You asked me, why do I go to the gym. Answer is very simple. I need to be motivated and I get energy from people. Whenever I see people working out, it gives me so much energy, challenge and push to workout. I can not exercise in the house, because my daughter Sophia, 4 years old, will not let me and I think mothers  understand, what I am talking about.:-)
As I am going through older videos, I see my body transformation. I can proudly say that I lost fat, build and tone muscles, improved endurance a lot. My fitness level is much higher and I am very proud of it. You can have the same results, because you see it is working for me, it will work for you as well. We all deserve to have perfect lean body or get as close to perfect as possible.
Today is Abs day and cardio. Let`s follow me in my training routines to get perfect lean body, body you deserve.
 
Pavla
 
 
1. CARDIO
  • 45min
  • you can do elliptical, stair master, jogging, kickboxing, running
  • I prefer stair master
 
 
2. ABS TRAINING
  • do both Abs routines
 
 
1) ABS WORKOUT - GREAT ABS WORKOUT
 
 
Recommendations:
  • keep your back flat
  • keep your shoulders back
  • keep your core tight
  • do 20reps of each exercise or more, depends on your fitness level
 
Workout routine:
  1. alternate elbow & opposite knee touch, 20reps
  2. one side: elbow & knee touch, 20reps
  3. other side: elbow & knee touch, 20reps
  4. pliƩ position, alternate elbow & opposite knee touch, 20reps
  5. plank: alternate elbow & opposite knee touch, 20reps
  6. spider, 20reps
 
 
2) GREAT DEFINED ABS WORKOUT
 
 
 
Recommendations:
  • keep your core tight,
  • use modifications if you need it
  • do 20-30reps of each exercise
Workout routine:
  1. oblique arm sweep, 20-30reps
  2. knee drops, 20-30reps,
  3. side plank and hip touch the ground & lift, 20-30reps
  4. switch side, side plank and hip touch the ground & lift, 20-30reps
  5. reverse crunch & legs lift up and reach, 20-30reps
  6. hips lift, 20-30reps
  7. bird dog & alternate leg back, 20-30reps
 
 
 
Join me:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata