Tuesday, April 2, 2013

ONE WEEK CHALLENGE - LOSE FAT WORKOUTS, DAY 2

Hello guys,





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
today is the Day 2 of One week challenge! Your second training.
Our goal is to get leaner, healthier, toned and stronger. It is only 7 days of great challenge.
Let me tell you my feelings after the workout of the DAY1. I came to the gym, many people around working out, lifting heavy weights. As I started HIIT- interval training, others were looking at me and  probably thinking that I am crazy:-). I did 4 rounds of Sweat total body workout and then Melt belly fat workout. I felt great, amazing! After the gym I drove home and guess what happened. As I was getting out of the car, I was so sore! My abs were really sore from the training. It is a good sign of hard work!
I am thinking of you guys, how it feels for you .
Today`s training is excellent interval training and abs routine.
 
Enjoy the workout!!
 
Pavla
 
 
DAY 2
  1. BOOTCAMP WORKOUT - (HIIT)
  2. STRONG ABS WORKOUT
 
1. BOOTCAMP WORKOUT



Recommendations:
  • interval training
  • do 3 rounds (if 3 is too many, complete 2 rounds)
  • do maximum reps in each minute
  • have a quick rest between exercises if you need to
  • warm up before and cool down after the workout
One round:
  1. touch your feet, 1min
  2. reverse push up, 1min
  3. plié with elbows up: alternate jumping knee up x elbow touch, 1min
  4. triceps dip with one leg extended, 1min
  5. triceps dip with the other leg extended, 1min
  6. plank - one leg: knee in, 1min
  7. plank - switch leg and knee in, 1min
  8. bird dog gets down (plank x V x push up), 1min
  9. Turkish sit up, 1min
  10. plank: feet jump in x out, 1min

2. STRONG ABS WORKOUT


Recommendations:
  • keep your elbows wide open
  • exhale as you contract your abs
Workout routine:
  1. central crunches with feet lifted, 100reps
  2. alternate side crunch, feet lifted, 100reps
  3. one side crunch with legs lifted, 100reps
  4. other side crunches with legs lifted, 100reps
  5. keep your legs up and lift up your hips, 100reps




Join me:
http://www.facebook.com/Perfectleanbody
http://www.pinterest.com/Perfectleanbody
http://www.twitter.com/Perfectleanbody
http://www.instagram.com/Perfectleanbody

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© 2012 PerfectLeanBody.com. All rights reserved. Powered by Tera & Creata